SOURSOP MATCHA CHAI LATTE
Chai tea’s origins are mysterious, but most agree that this spicy-sweet tea traces back thousands of years to India and surrounding regions. It’s thought that chai was originally the drink of royalty, and was used as an herbal remedy during the Ayurvedic period.
We've put our spin on this healthy classic, by taking the health benefits to another level!
Blend your own spice profile
- 1t chai spices: cinnamom, clove, allspice, ginger and cardamom
- 1tsp The Soursop Tea powder
- 1 cup almond milk
Chai in this context is a mood, a dusting of flavor to warm up your soul and palate. As always we encourage you to find your own ritual. This is our recipe improved for The Soursop Tea's Chai Latte.
1. Warm almond milk in a sauce pan over low heat.
2. Add chai spices and stir occasionally until flavors merry.
3. Prepare The Soursop Tea with water.
4. Strain almond milk into a cup and combine with matcha.
** You may add your choice of sweetener at any point.
Another option is to add The Soursop Tea powder directly to the milk.
Also for a cold version pour over ice.