This recipe for an iced coconut milk soursop matcha tea, is revolutionizing the traditional cream-laden and sugar-laden iced milk tea and it is so easy to make!
INGREDIENTS (AMOUNT FOR ONE 12-OZ SERVING):
- 1/2 tsp of The Soursop Tea Powder
- 5 oz (2/3 cup) coconut milk
- 3 oz water at 160°F
- Organic Honey or Sweetener of choice (if desired)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Fill the glass with ice to 2/3 full.
- Pour in the cold coconut milk.
- Whisk or froth The Soursop Tea with hot water until dissolved and frothy, about 15s.
- Pour The Soursop Tea water blend into the glass slowly.
- Enjoy the mesmerizing Coco Soursop Tea dance effect!
- Optional, add sweetener of choice if desired